Welcome to The Bath Children’s Novel Award 2018.
Before entering, please read our award rules & terms.
Please pay the entry fee of £25 per novel by Paypal, card, bank transfer or cheque:
PAYPAL, CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS
The Bath Children's Novel Award 2018
- Payments in £GB only to a/c 22562591 (“The Bath Novel Award”) sort Code 60-24-77
- Please reference your novel’s title
CHEQUES & POSTAL ORDERS
- In £GB only payable to “The Bath Novel Award” and mailed to: The Bath Novel Award, PO Box 5223, Bath, BA1 0UR, England, UK
SPONSORED ENTRIES FOR LOW INCOME WRITERS
- A limited number of sponsored entry places are available for writers on low income who are otherwise unable to afford entry fees. Successful applicants will be contacted during December 2018 and must be able to provide proof of financial eligibility such as: Jobseeker’s Allowance; Disability Benefit; Income Support; Working Tax Credit; proof of being a full-time student; Housing Benefit; proof of being a full-time carer. All details will be kept entirely confidential. To apply, please select the “sponsored entry application” option in the payment section in the entry form below.
Finally, please submit your novel extract and synopsis, either online or by mail:
- Mail your novel extract (up to the first 5,000 words) and synopsis (one page) to: The Bath Novel Award, PO Box 5223, Bath, BA1 0UR, England, UK together with a covering page stating your name, address, telephone number, novel title, genre, extract and approximate full manuscript word counts, plus your method of entry fee payment. The postmark should be no later than 2nd December 2018.
- Please enclose an SAE if you would like an acknowledgement.