These terms and conditions apply to the May 2022 prize draw entitled ‘Win our winning novels!’ Any single entrant who completes the online entry form to join the Bath Novel Award mailing list and submits it before 23:59 BST on 31st May 2022 will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- Only one prize per entrant is allowed notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent entry forms.
- The ‘Entrant’ is the person completing the online entry form
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over and must provide a valid address upon entry. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Bath Novel Awards or their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
- There will be one prize winner (s), who will win:
- A hardback copy of The Girl with the Louding Voice by Abi Dare. A signed paperback copy of Testament by Kim Sherwood.
- No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
- A random draw of all valid entries will take place within six working days after the closing date above to select the winner. The winner will be notified by email, and MUST respond by midnight within seven days of the date of contact, providing a valid address for the prize to be dispatched to. If a selected winner does not meet all of the entry conditions or refuses the prize, another entrant will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries within a reasonable timeframe.
- In exceptional circumstances we may be required to terminate, amend or withdraw this promotion and/or these terms and conditions.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
- The Bath Novel Award will either publish or make each winner’s surname and country available on request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org (please state the name of the prize draw in the subject heading, such request to be received within 10 weeks of the prize draw closing date). If an Entrant does not want his/her surname and country to be published or made available in this way, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
- The contact details you provide upon entry to the prize draw will be used by the Bath Novel Award to notify winners or to check eligibility requirements have been met, and will not be shared with other companies except to the extent necessary to provide the prize. The Bath Novel Award will only use your email address and other personal information in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (including any amended, equivalent or subsequent legislation).
Promoter: The Bath Novel Award, PO Box 5223 Bath BA1 0UR England, UK