To enter a novel for the Bath Novel Award 2018, please first read the award rules (below) then pay the entry fee of £25 (per novel) via one of three options:
- Bank transfer: account number 22562591 (“The Bath Novel Award”) Sort Code 60-24-77 (Natwest Bank, Bath), referencing your novel’s title
- Cheque/postal orders (£GB only) payable to “The Bath Novel Award” and sent to: The Bath Novel Award, PO Box 5223, Bath, BA1 0UR, England, UK
- PayPal payment or Debit/credit card via the below ‘Buy Now’ button. (For debit/credit card payments select the “Check out as Guest” option underneath the PayPal log in option)
Then submit your novel by one of the two below options:
- ONLINE: Save your novel extract (up to the first 5,000 words) and synopsis (one page) together in one pdf, .docx or Word doc, titled the name of your novel, then email to email@example.com with your novel’s title in the subject box. In the text of your email, please state your name, address, telephone number, novel title, genre, word counts for your extract and full manuscript , plus your method of entry fee payment, mentioning if payment is made under a different name. Online entries are acknowledged by return email within 24 hours.
- POSTAL: Mail your novel extract (up to the first 5,000 words) and synopsis (one page) to: The Bath Novel Award, PO Box 5223, Bath, BA1 0UR, England, UK together with a covering page stating your name, address, telephone number, novel title, genre, extract and approximate full manuscript word counts, plus your method of entry fee payment. (Please enclose an SAE if you would like acknowledgement)