Entries for 2020’s Bath Children’s Novel Award are invited from June 15th until 23:59 GMT on November 29th 2020. Full terms here
How to Enter:
1. First, please pay the entry fee of £28 per novel.
We accept payments by Paypal, credit or debit card, bank transfer, cheque and postal order. If applying for a sponsored place please follow the instructions below the Buy Now button.
To pay by bank transfer, send £28 per novel in £GB sterling to a/c 69815485 (“The Bath Novel Award”) sort Code 08-92-99, referencing the title of your novel.
Cheques & postal order payments in £GB only and payable to “The Bath Novel Award” should be mailed to: The Bath Novel Award, PO Box 5223, Bath, BA1 0UR, England, UK.
For Paypal or card payments please click the Pay Now button.
Sponsored entry applications: a limited number of sponsored entry places are available for writers on low income who are otherwise unable to afford entry fees. Successful applicants will be contacted if longlisted and must be able to provide proof of financial eligibility such as: Jobseeker’s Allowance; Disability Benefit; Income Support; Working Tax Credit; proof of being a full-time student; Housing Benefit; proof of being a full-time carer. All details will be kept entirely confidential. To apply, please select the “sponsored entry application” option in the payment section in the entry form below and give “Sponsor Sponsor” as the name of the payee.
2. Lastly, submit your novel extract and synopsis, either online or by mail:
- Mail your novel extract and synopsis to: The Bath Novel Award, PO Box 5223, Bath, BA1 0UR, England, UK together with a covering page. On your covering page please state your name, contact address, novel title, genre and word counts for your extract and approximate full manuscript. Please also mention the date and method of entry fee payment.
- The postmark should be no later than 29th November 2020.
- Please include an SAE or email address if you would like an acknowledgement.